Over the years, DSOSS has become the largest stockists of hoses in the Middle East having sales outlets in all GCC countries. DSOSS operates more than 15 mobile hose workshops offering 24 x 7 hose repairing and replacement services. Dream Safety OISS is the leader in hose assemblies and supplies to the oil industry, marine, transport and other industrial disciplines.
DSOSS – IPD also serves the de watering industry by stocking de watering accessories from OMV, Italy and other major manufacturers. DSOSS – IPD is the most reliable supplier of de watering accessories such as header pipes, Bauer and Miller couplings, well points and concrete pump hoses in the U.A.E.
We have extended the range of hoses assemblies to provide one of the most comprehensive sources of fluid power accessories available in the U.A.E. including:
- Rubber Hoses from Dunlop and Alfagomma.
- Aviation Hose Assemblies from Elaflex, Germany.
- Composite Hoses from Gutteling Holland.
- Stainless Steel Hoses from Bengal Industries.
- Choke and Kill Hoses from Technip-Coflexip, France.
- Hitachi Power Tools, Japan.
- High Pressure Thermoplastic hoses from Kutting, U.K.
- PVC Hoses from, Plexaco, Greece.
- Pipe and Pipe Fittings
- Lame, Italy
- Ulma, Spain
DSOSS is the authorized distributor of industry leaders such as:
- Best Swivel Joints (U.S.A)
- Custom fittings (U.K.)
- Dixon Adflow (U.K.)
- OMV (Italy)
- Oroflex (Spain)
- Rectus (Germany)
- Sandvik (Sweden)
- Sunny Hose (Hong Kong)
- VOSS (U.K)
- ZEC (Italy) etc…
COFLEXIP has been producing the highest quality flexible pipe products for over 30 years. Their Flexible Steel Pipes for drilling service applications are manufactured by the Drilling, Refining and Onshore Division of the COFLEXIP products are used for those oilfield services (both onshore and offshore), where heavy duty is combined with flexibility and reliability. These requirements are used in such applications as:
- Choke & Kill Lines
- Rotary & Vibrator Lines
- Acid & Cement Lines
- Test Lines
- Hydraulic Lines
- Nitrogen Lines, etc.
COFLEXIP pipes are composed of successive layers of steel and thermoplastic to produce unique structures that have the strength and durability of steel pipes combined with the flexibility of reinforced rubber hoses. Each layers works independently from the others as no vulcanization is used during manfacturing. This enhances the structural stability of the pipe.
Our hose assembly plant in Musaffah has facilities to test hose assemblies up to 30,000 p.s.i. using latest test benches as per procedures stipulated by the hose manufactures.
Our services include:
- 24 hours mobile hose replacement and supply service.
- Inspection, Certification and Tagging of hoses in Onshore and Offshore installations.
- Choke & Kill Hose inspection and certification.